Technological advances have changed the way we take pictures today, with camera brands manufacturing products across basic and advanced camera and photo kits. It doesn’t matter if you are just starting out or have been taking pictures all your life, you will still want to work with the best camera and photo essentials available in the market.
Here is a comprehensive guide to buying from the six different categories of camera’s available across major brands in the market:
Basic Camera and photo kits:
Also known as your consumer grade camera, the functioning of these cameras is pretty similar to that of any high-end smartphone that offers professional camera modes inbuilt. The only difference being, these cameras can only take pictures and shoot videos, unlike your smartphone which is capable of doing other stuff as well.
Basic modes of any consumer grade camera include limited control over the exposure settings and unlike DSLR professional grade cameras, you cannot use interchangeable lenses for the desired composition within the frame.
Basic camera and photo kits are also categorized according to their price and utility into the following:
Portable basic cameras: Simple and portable, with some that are even designed to fit in your back pocket. Some of the features include optical and digital zoom, depending on the brand and variants within. These portable cameras are suitable for taking small group shots and pictures from a close distance. Basic portable cameras are priced in the range of $100 to $450. Fujifilm, Panasonic, and Sony are some of the popular brands manufacturing portable cameras.
Zoom portable cameras: Zoom cameras also being portable are recommended when you want to take pictures from a distance, but still, maintain picture quality without pixelating the image. These cameras have optical zoom over digital zoom which means actual lenses elements are used to magnify the image. Ideal for people who love to go to sporting events and music concerts.
Waterproof camera and photo kits: Many popular brands have taken it a step ahead by introducing waterproof cameras which will enable you to take some candid shots underwater, up to a certain depth for adventure enthusiasts. There are cameras which can be used up to a depth of 50 feet also.
Advanced camera and photo kits: Advanced and professional grade cameras give you immense control over every element and settings available inbuilt, which is why professional grade cameras also give you the best photos. These can also be divided into a number of categories, depending on their make and model.
Advanced point and shoots: These are professional grade cameras with manual controls available for adjusting just about every aspect of your picture, but the only drawback is the camera does not support interchangeable lenses unlike your DSLR camera and photo kits. Even though these cameras fall under the category of professional grade, without interchangeable lenses suited for different purposes, it just doesn’t appeal to the more specific crowd of professional photographers.
Mirrorless cameras: Mirrorless cameras offer both manual control and interchangeable lenses, but with the exception of a mirror inbuilt that snaps up and down to click the image controlled by shutter speed. The only disadvantage of a mirrorless camera is that there is no viewfinder for you to as you will have to look through and focus on the picture manually. This is where DSLR’s come in handy since they offer the best of both worlds for almost the same price. Mirrorless camera’s cost anywhere from $500 to $1500.
DSLR professional grade camera and photo kits: Every professional photographer’s ultimate dream is to own his very own ultimate DSLR kit which will include the best camera body, an array of interchangeable lenses, additional accessories like Speedlights, UV filters, tripods and high-end camera bags to carry it all. DSLR’s cost anywhere from $500 to $3000.
If you’re here to find how to burn away more calories in the same duration of your regular treadmill workout, here are a few proven tips to help:
Increase your exercise speed obviously, the quicker you run, the calories you burn will be more. Even though many of its users can’t afford running at a speed of 6 MPH for a longer period, mainly it does not tell you that you can’t begin at a slower rate. While you are on your run, simply start at the most comfortable speed and gradually increase it minute by minute. For example, if you can run comfortably at a normal speed of 4 MPH, just try increasing it to 4.5 and then to 5.0 and you may sustain at that consistent speed for an as long duration as you can.
Interval workouts? Are You ready for advanced ways to burn those extra calories on a treadmill? The Interval training is so useful and popular that you can practice intervals even on your treadmill. These routines will necessarily leave you exhausted and cause much of your excess calories to burn in the process. Let’s check how it has to be done:
• Jogging for 1 – 2 minutes• Increase your running speed to sprinting speed for about 30 seconds.
• Return to your usual jogging speed. These short duration bursts of running would necessarily cause you to boost your entire metabolism and sweat away much more calories while in the process.
Another useful trick is changing the inclination of the treadmill. This is done by:
• Start to jog at a 0 incline.• Increase the treadmill incline to 3.• Increase your running speed to a steady run.• Increase inclination further.
• Gradually drop back running to your usual jogging speed.• Decreased inclination to 2
Add weights: it won’t mean pumping iron. We’re just talking about a simple way to add ankle and arm weights while you’re running. You have to maintain a low speed, but you can feel the change that you’ll be building muscles while you add the intensity of your workout. Just be cautious in attaching an emergency stop for added safety.
When LG revealed its latest smartphone called the G6, a range of new features came into the limelight. Some of these features include a bold new display format that is fully complimented by a screen to body ratio that is nothing short of exceptional, a great cinematic viewing experience and a wide angle camera. The story behind the phone goes that it was designed as a direct response to customer feedback and solid opinions of users who wanted a basic premium smartphone with added features like a screen that is big enough for easy viewing yet that can fit in one hand.
The 5.7-inch screen is topped with QHD+ resolution, a FullVision display and the first of its kind for a smartphone, an aspect ratio 18:9. This format offers a much larger viewing area and an in depth viewer experience for playing games and streaming and watching videos.
For gamers, this phone has content for a retail value of $200 for six games that include Spider Man unlimited, Temple Run 2, Sim City BuildIt, Genie and Gems, Crossy Road and Cookie Jam, all of which are free of cost as a part of the package. The ease of using the phone with a single hand has further made the gaming avenues of this phone very exciting.
A smartphone that is easy to hold and has a large screen is no doubt bound to be a hit, and that is what the LG G6 focused on. The phone has managed to give users an experience of a big phone without the cumbersome problem of it not fitting comfortably in one hand.
The LG G6 comes in three color variants that include white, platinum and black and is made of aluminum and glass sculpted into a sleek design. A solid look is provided with the help of a metal frame that wraps snugly around the sides while a soft matte finish further elevates the look.
Lung cancer needs no introduction as it has been one of the most common cancers in the United States in recent times. Once detected with this condition, there should not be any delay in starting with a lung cancer treatment. Any lung cancer treatment depends on the type of lung cancer. Depending on this factor and the stage of the cancer, a doctor can suggest a suitable lung cancer treatment plan.
- Surgery: One of the most effective methods of metastatic NSCLC treatments is the surgical removal of the tumor. The surgeon will remove the cancerous tissues and a margin of the healthy tissues. The lymph nodes too would be removed to examine whether the cancer has spread to it. Within a few days, the remaining lung tissue will expand allowing breathing without any difficulty.
- Chemotherapy: This lung cancer treatment method uses drugs to kill the cancer cells. The drugs can be injected into veins or taken orally for a definite period. Sometimes, the doctor may advise chemotherapy drugs after the surgical procedure to help destroy any remaining cancer cells.
- Radiation: When surgery under metastatic lung cancer treatments is not possible in patients, the doctor may advise a treatment that combines chemotherapy and radiation. Radiation therapy uses high-powered energy beams from multiple sources to kill the cancer cells. It is sometimes used in patients to alleviate the pain and other symptoms of lung cancer.
- Targeted drug therapy: It is one of the recent additions to lung cancer treatment methods. It works by targeting specific abnormalities that are discovered in the cancer cells. This type of targeted therapy works better in people with genetic disorders. The commonly used methods in targeted therapy include Bevacizumab, Ceritinib, Nivolumab, Erlotinib, Crizotinib or Xalkori lung cancer treatment, etc. Xalkori lung cancer treatments are used for treating cancer caused by the mutation of a particular gene.
- Immunotherapy: This is yet another treatment method which strengthens the body’s defense mechanism to fight against the cancer cells.